Casino & Dice News
- Las Vegas Lassos National Finals Rodeo For 10 More Yearsby Corey Levitan on December 5, 2023 at 2:38 am
A new agreement will keep the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo (NFR) in Las Vegas through 2035, according to an announcement made by Las Vegas Events (LVE) on Monday — three days before NFR 2023 debuts across town. “This is a truly historic day for the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association,” said Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association (PRCA) The post Las Vegas Lassos National Finals Rodeo For 10 More Years appeared first on Casino.org.
- ‘Aged Mobster’ Didn’t Punch Victim for Gambling Debt, Jury Hearsby Philip Conneller on December 5, 2023 at 1:04 am
An elderly reputed mobster did not punch a Manhattan restaurateur because he was shaking him down for a gambling debt. Instead, alleged Genovese capo and octogenarian Anthony “Rom” Romanello slugged Shuqeri “Bruno” Selimaj because the restaurateur insulted him, according to Romanello’s lawyer. Selimaj was the owner of the now-shuttered Lincoln Square Steak restaurant on Mannhattan’s The post ‘Aged Mobster’ Didn’t Punch Victim for Gambling Debt, Jury Hears appeared first on Casino.org.
- $2B Powerball ‘Pretender’ Will ‘Go to War’ for Winning Ticketby Philip Conneller on December 4, 2023 at 10:36 pm
A California man who claims to be the rightful owner of the world’s biggest lottery jackpot has vowed to continue his fight for the $2 billion prize he claims was stolen from him. Jose Rivera was speaking publicly for the first time since he sued winner Edwin Castro and his former landlord Urachi F. Romero. The post $2B Powerball ‘Pretender’ Will ‘Go to War’ for Winning Ticket appeared first on Casino.org.
- Las Vegas Teen Arrested on Terrorism Charges After Online Threatsby Ed Silverstein on December 4, 2023 at 9:32 pm
A teen-age terrorism suspect was apprehended Friday after he allegedly threatened in a social media post to attack Las Vegas. He also had components to make a bomb, authorities revealed. The post Las Vegas Teen Arrested on Terrorism Charges After Online Threats appeared first on Casino.org.
- BetMGM Sees 2023 Sales at Top End of Range, Profitability in Second Halfby Todd Shriber on December 4, 2023 at 9:20 pm
Online casino and sportsbook operator BetMGM said Monday that its 2023 revenue will come in at the high end of a previously forecast range of $1.8 billion to $2 billion while reiterating it will be profitable for the back half of this year. CEO Adam Greenblatt made comments to that effect on a conference call The post BetMGM Sees 2023 Sales at Top End of Range, Profitability in Second Half appeared first on Casino.org.
- Jadakiss Floats Racial Profiling Allegations Against NoMad Las Vegasby Devin O'Connor on December 4, 2023 at 9:16 pm
Jadakiss thinks he was racially discriminated against at the NoMad on the Las Vegas Strip. The post Jadakiss Floats Racial Profiling Allegations Against NoMad Las Vegas appeared first on Casino.org.
- Casino del Sol Tucson Patron Arrested for Mass Shooting Threatby Philip Conneller on December 4, 2023 at 8:21 pm
A disgruntled casino-goer was in custody Friday, after allegedly threatening a mass shooting at the Casino del Sol in Tucson, Ariz. Michael McClernon told tribal police he had no recollection of threatening to drive his truck into the front of the casino and start shooting. But he did admit that it was possible because he The post Casino del Sol Tucson Patron Arrested for Mass Shooting Threat appeared first on Casino.org.
- Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick Rains on Casino Paradeby Todd Shriber on December 4, 2023 at 8:14 pm
Following last week’s announcement that Dr. Miriam Adelson and the Miriam Adelson Trust are acquiring a majority stake in the Dallas Mavericks, there’s renewed optimism that Texas will eventually permit commercial casinos. Lt. Governor Dan Patrick (R), who has long opposed gaming expansion in the state, is damping that enthusiasm. The second-highest ranking Texas politician The post Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick Rains on Casino Parade appeared first on Casino.org.
- VEGAS MUSIC ROUNDUP: Miranda & U2 Announce New Final Residency Dates, Free Nelly/TLC Showby Corey Levitan on December 4, 2023 at 7:32 pm
Country star Miranda Lambert has announced the final nine shows for her “Velvet Rodeo” residency. Opening at Planet Hollywood’s Bakkt Theater in September 2022, it will now close on April 6. “As someone who’s lived on a bus and toured from city to city for more than half my life, having a Vegas residency has The post VEGAS MUSIC ROUNDUP: Miranda & U2 Announce New Final Residency Dates, Free Nelly/TLC Show appeared first on Casino.org.
- DeSantis Defends Florida Sports Betting Compact by Nick Juliano on December 4, 2023 at 7:27 pm
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) is asking the state’s high court to reject a challenge to the Seminole Tribe’s monopoly on sports betting in the state. A pair of pari-mutuel companies are asking the Florida Supreme Court to invalidate the 2021 gaming compact between the tribe and the state that opened the door to let The post DeSantis Defends Florida Sports Betting Compact appeared first on Casino.org.
World Casino News Your source for breaking casino news.
- MGM Grand Detroit Workers Approve New Contract; End of the 47-Day Strikeby Marija Malenovic on December 4, 2023 at 5:21 pm
Employees at the MGM Grand Detroit officially voted to approve the latest contract with their employer, an act that ended a strike that lasted 47 days. Approval: Employees at the mentioned casino are members of the Detroit Casino Council union, which formally represents almost 4,000 workers of the city’s 3 casinos. In addition, their December
- Mark Cuban’s Mavericks Sale To Adelson Family Motivated By Plans For Dallas Casino-Resort Projectby Marija Malenovic on December 4, 2023 at 5:20 pm
The decision of Mark Cuban to officially sell his large stake in the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks to the Adelson family brings his long-held idea to the fore. New proposal: According to his pitch, the proposal refers to an alliance with casino mogul Dr. Miriam Adelson and Las Vegas Sands Corp. owned by her family, to
- Third Stage of NSW Compliance Program Begins, Venues Warned About Zero-Toleranceby Vanja Mitic on December 4, 2023 at 5:19 pm
Since the Liquor & Gaming NSW (L&GNSW) launched its new compliance program related to displaying gaming signage at various venues, a lot changed – but there’s a lot more to be done as well. The third stage has just begun, and now there will be zero tolerance when it comes to this rule. Strict rules:
- 7777 Gaming Strengthens Its Position in Romanian Market Through the Deal with Superbetby Vanja Mitic on December 4, 2023 at 5:18 pm
The renowned 7777 gaming decided to go live with the leading online operator in the Romanian market, Superbet. Romanian expansion: Thanks to this partnership, the players from Romania will be able to enjoy two new games every week, as well as a fantastic marketing campaign which will provide them with a range of benefits during
- Everygame Poker Awards Up To 100 Free Spins On Slot of the Month for December: Wish Grantedby Marija Malenovic on December 3, 2023 at 3:10 pm
This December, Everygame Poker has decided to reward its slot players with up to 100 free spins on Betsoft’s popular Wish Granted slot! From December 1st to December 31st, players will have the chance to win up to 100 free spins on the aforementioned Slot of the Month for December. However, the wagering requirement is
- Hacksaw Gaming Enters Lithuanian Market Via Partnership With Betsafe.lt; Expands Partnership With DraftKings To Enter New Jerseyby Marija Malenovic on December 3, 2023 at 3:06 pm
Hacksaw Gaming, an online real money game developer based in Malta, has been active on several fronts lately. On November 28, the provider signed a content distribution agreement with Betsafe Lithuania to expand its presence in the Baltic region, and then on December 1, it expanded its alliance with DraftKings to enter the second US
- Pragmatic Play Adds Christmas Magic in Its New Slot Release Sugar Rush Xmasby Vanja Mitic on December 3, 2023 at 2:48 pm
Christmas is coming earlier this year! Many slot providers decided to surprise their fans with Christmas-themed slots and holiday versions of their hit releases, and Pragmatic Play did the same. One of the provider’s most popular titles, Sugar Rush, now gets the Christmas twist and becomes Sugar Rush Xmas. Frozen treats and great features: The
- Play’n GO Shows Its Creativity With the Debut of Play’n GO Musicby Marija Malenovic on December 2, 2023 at 3:44 pm
Recently, Play’n GO, a leading Swedish-based iGaming supplier, revealed the official debut of its new music division, Play’n GO Music. Description of Play’n GO Music: This newest music section will display the soundtracks of a number of flagship games from the provider and create new amazing music under its imprint. Across the industry, famous global
- ESPN Bet And TheScore Bet Named Official Sports Wagering Allies of the NHLby Marija Malenovic on December 2, 2023 at 3:30 pm
PENN Entertainment Inc., formerly Penn National Gaming, is pleased to announce that it has officially entered into an alliance with the National Hockey League (NHL). Under the agreement, theScore Bet in Ontario and ESPN BET in the U.S., online wagering brands of PENN, have become formal sports wagering allies of the NHL. Unhindered access to
- Help Santa Deliver Presents On Time In BTG’s New Slot: Christmas Catchby Marija Malenovic on December 2, 2023 at 12:38 pm
With only a month till Christmas, excitement and euphoria have already begun to take over our hearts! With that in mind, Big Time Gaming (BTG), which was officially acquired by Evolution Gaming in the summer of 2021, has launched its latest Christmas-themed online slot, Christmas Catch, which arrived on the Evolution Network on December 1.