Casino & Dice News
- Jake Paul Favored Over Tommy Fury in Feb. 26 Saudi Arabia Boutby Steve Bittenbender on January 28, 2023 at 9:47 pm
It looks like the Jake Paul-Tommy Fury fight is finally back on again. Media reports Friday indicated the two sides have agreed to an eight-round fight on Feb. 26 in Saudi Arabia at 185 pounds. The two undefeated fighters were supposed to meet in December 2021. But that was scrubbed after Fury came down with The post Jake Paul Favored Over Tommy Fury in Feb. 26 Saudi Arabia Bout appeared first on Casino.org.
- Wildfire Casino in Downtown Las Vegas Nears Debutby Todd Shriber on January 28, 2023 at 9:10 pm
The previously announced Wildfire Casino on Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas is on pace to open on Friday, Feb. 10. Station Casinos made the announcement yesterday. The venue, which is located at 2700 E. Fremont St. off of Charleston Boulevard and Fremont Street, will be the first operated by Red Rock Resorts in downtown The post Wildfire Casino in Downtown Las Vegas Nears Debut appeared first on Casino.org.
- Dallas Mavericks All-Star Luka Dončić Sidelined with Sprained Ankleby Pauly McGuire on January 28, 2023 at 7:28 pm
The Dallas Mavericks saw their entire season flash before their eyes when All-Star point guard Luka Dončić sustained a left ankle injury against the Phoenix Suns. Less than three minutes into the first quarter, Dončić drove to the basket and tried to slip by forward Cam Johnson from the Suns. However, he accidentally stepped on The post Dallas Mavericks All-Star Luka Dončić Sidelined with Sprained Ankle appeared first on Casino.org.
- AFC and NFC Championships: Many Offers for New York Gamblersby Chris Sheridan on January 28, 2023 at 7:25 pm
One of the first things you notice when you check out the nine licensed New York sportsbooks is that very few of them use the words “Super” and “Bowl.” This tells us that institutional fear of NFL commissioner Roger Goodell’s lawyers is a winning bet 100% of the time. Roger lives in Bronxville, where you The post AFC and NFC Championships: Many Offers for New York Gamblers appeared first on Casino.org.
- Super Bowl LVII MVP Odds: Jalen Hurts the Early Betting Favoriteby Pauly McGuire on January 28, 2023 at 6:17 pm
The starting quarterbacks from the final four teams vying for spots in Super Bowl LVII are betting favorites to win the MVP. Jalen Hurts from the Philadelphia Eagles is the consensus favorite to win the Super Bowl MVP at +300 odds, followed by Patrick Mahomes from the Kansas City Chiefs at +350 odds, and Joe The post Super Bowl LVII MVP Odds: Jalen Hurts the Early Betting Favorite appeared first on Casino.org.
- Nevada Gov. Joe Lombardo Holding Talks On A’s Las Vegas Moveby Todd Shriber on January 27, 2023 at 10:32 pm
Newly elected Nevada Governor Joe Lombardo reportedly met with officials from the Oakland Athletics regarding the club’s potential move to Las Vegas, which could affect Strip sites currently occupied by casino-hotels. The Republican governor is apparently opposed to creating new taxes to lure the Major League Baseball (MLB) franchise to Las Vegas, but he could The post Nevada Gov. Joe Lombardo Holding Talks On A’s Las Vegas Move appeared first on Casino.org.
- Coors, DraftKings Partnering on Super Bowl Commercialby Todd Shriber on January 27, 2023 at 8:51 pm
It’s Super Bowl commercial rumor season. But there is confirmation that DraftKings and beer giant Molson Coors Beverage Co. are teaming up on an advertisement to be run during the Big Game. For Molson Coors, it marks a return to Super Bowl advertising following a 33-year absence caused by Budweiser Anheuser-Busch InBev maker holding exclusive The post Coors, DraftKings Partnering on Super Bowl Commercial appeared first on Casino.org.
- Jay Leno Reveals His OTHER Hobby-Related Injury Before Switching Las Vegas Resortsby Corey Levitan on January 27, 2023 at 8:27 pm
Former Mirage headliner Jay Leno thought his days of maiming himself while engaged in a hobby were behind him. On Nov. 12, he famously received second-degree burns on his face and upper body when the engine of one of his rare vintage cars burst into flames while he tinkered with it in his garage. He The post Jay Leno Reveals His OTHER Hobby-Related Injury Before Switching Las Vegas Resorts appeared first on Casino.org.
- Rivers Casino Portsmouth Guests Express Grievances Over Indoor Smokingby Devin O'Connor on January 27, 2023 at 8:15 pm
Rivers Casino Portsmouth made history this week in Virginia by becoming the first standalone, permanent casino to open in the state’s history. But the celebration was quickly hampered by early guests who expressed concerns with the permittance of indoor smoking in certain parts of the gaming floor. Chicago-based Rush Street Gaming opened its Portsmouth casino The post Rivers Casino Portsmouth Guests Express Grievances Over Indoor Smoking appeared first on Casino.org.
- BettorTakes Tries To Appeal To New York Gamblersby Chris Sheridan on January 27, 2023 at 7:53 pm
New Yorkers are gearing up for the NFL’s championship weekend by studying up on the four remaining teams: San Francisco, Philadelphia, Kansas City, and Cincinnati. And that is good. But New Yorkers also need to know their relative strengths and weaknesses when it comes to their own personal sports gambling history. Finding the proper tool The post BettorTakes Tries To Appeal To New York Gamblers appeared first on Casino.org.
World Casino News Your source for breaking casino news.
- Join the Spartacus and Fight in the Newest Play’n GO Release Game of Gladiators: Uprisingby Vanja Mitic on January 28, 2023 at 3:21 pm
Sharpen your sword and pun on your helmet – the gladiators are here to stay and slay! Play’n GO takes the players on an adventure in old Rome. Its newest release, Game of Gladiators: Uprising, follows the path of its popular release published in 2019, Game of Gladiators. The fight begins: Spartacus is once again
- Look For A Pot Of Gold in Yggdrasil and Reflex Gaming slot: Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMaxby Marija Malenovic on January 28, 2023 at 3:17 pm
On January 26, Yggdrasil, a Malta-based globally-recognized iGaming provider, together with its long-term partner Reflex Gaming, an omni-channel provider of gambling games and slot machines based in the UK, released Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMaxTM, an Irish-themed slot that lures players on an epic adventure in search of the end of the rainbow, where a pot
- Macau to host G2E Asia in-person show in July 2023by Radosav Milutinovic on January 27, 2023 at 8:32 pm
This year, Macau will host a Global Gaming Expo (G2E) Asia in-person casino trade event. It will mark the first casino event to follow the 2019 show and the cancellations of 2020-2022 editions due to the Covid-19 pandemic. G2E Asia 2023: Organizers announced that the G2E Asia brand will be first installed in Singapore at
- Squares – The Most Popular Way to Win in the BetRivers and PlaySugarHouse Sportsbooksby Vanja Mitic on January 27, 2023 at 4:56 pm
For the customers of BetRivers and PlaySugarHouse sportsbooks, Squares is the most popular way of winning. The highest potential payout is $10,000, which is compelling by itself – and if we add that since December, 11 bettors have won this prize, this sounds even better! This format was introduced to the customers during the NFL
- Online Casino Bill Submitted To Maryland Government For Approvalby Marija Malenovic on January 27, 2023 at 4:53 pm
Following the official legalization of online sports betting in Maryland, the government is considering the possibility of legalizing online casino play too. Knowing this, on Wednesday, Senators Ron Watson and Nancy King introduced an online casino bill to the government. Introduction of the bill: This introduction represents the first try to officially legalize online casino
- Gaming Innovation Group powers up JOY Enterprise’s platform Playr.bet in Latin Americaby Radosav Milutinovic on January 27, 2023 at 4:48 pm
Gaming Innovation Group (GiG), a leading iGaming technology company, has expanded its presence in the Latin American market through today’s agreement with casino operator, JOY Enterprise B.V. The deal will see the provision of GiG’s premium platform solution to Playr.bet brand in Latin America. Terms of agreement:Under the terms of the agreement signed for an
- R. Franco Group Signs Major Deal with Betsson Group to Deliver Popular Contentby Vanja Mitic on January 27, 2023 at 4:45 pm
Franco Group‘s digital division, R. Franco Digital, took another step toward expanding its famous MGA-certified portfolio. The company partnered with Betsson Group, one of the most reliable operating groups in the industry. The benefits for customers: This isn’t the first time the leading operator from Spain signed a deal of significant importance for its business.
- Casino Queen Marquette Gets Approval From Iowa Regulator To Move Ashoreby Marija Malenovic on January 27, 2023 at 4:15 pm
On Thursday, its St. Louis-based owner, Queen Casino and Entertainment, publicly announced that Casino Queen Marquette, one of Iowa’s boathouse casinos, received approval from the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission, better known as Iowa’s iGaming regulator, to move to the coast, meaning on location away from the Mississippi River, where it’s currently located. Once the
- Greentube Buys 80% Of Ineor’s Sharesby Marija Malenovic on January 26, 2023 at 5:46 pm
Greentube, a leading supplier and developer of games and gaming solutions for flash internet games without downloads, iTV and mobile delivery based in Austria, has publicly announced that it has completed the purchase of 80% of the shares of one of the leading Slovenia-based software development companies, Ineor. Main purpose of the purchase: The main
- Get Ready To Become A Vampire Hunter in Red Tiger’s New Slot: Blood Suckers Megawaysby Marija Malenovic on January 26, 2023 at 5:43 pm
On January 26th, Red Tiger, an internationally recognized developer of HTML5 casino games based in Malta, released Blood SuckersTM MegawaysTM, a slot filled with vampires, their hunters and enhanced by the cutting-edge slot mechanic, MegawaysTM, which is licensed by Australian iGaming developer, Big Time Gaming (BTG). However, this slot is Red Tiger’s own remake of